Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Who am I?

My name is Ang Nimi Sherpa.


                                              I am from Solukhumbu Bakanje,Nepal.
  I am a student at Flushing International High School. I have been in the United Stated for 1 year and 9 month. If i were a math symbol I would be is a Pi
because It means the difference between the diameter of a circle. Pi is needed in math to figure the area of a circle. Pi is represented by the numbers 3.14.
I like math because we can manipulate the numbers and end up at a exact point. I like math because it's easier than other subject. when I think of math some thing that comes in my mind is that if I try my best then its easier the the other subject. Before it was hard but now its little easier. The favorite memory from math class is when we work together in group then its fun n we can do all our work together. for this year my goal for math is to learn how to solve all the math problem and pass math region.
I need all the skills to improve math. I feel that I am good at math because I can solve all problems.
I am a 3 digit number. My tens digits is five more then my one digit. My hundreds digit is eight less then my ten digit.




No comments:

Post a Comment